World War II

Paintball War!!! Yeah, being 2 hours soldier in the world war battle field shooting with all the big guys. It was a great experience in the jungle. I feel so much better this evening after the war from being emotional the whole day for some reason that triggered my mind again :( From aiming, shooting opponents, hitting targets, running, being shot, being commanded to surrender by Tony so near yet so loudly, losing, winning...so much fun! :) I was glad i went, despite with the bruises and bodyaching that i'm experiencing now. ouch~! My head is really growing a "bungalow" now as i kena one hit on my head. By looking at the beautiful big bruise on my thigh, i feel some blood is clogged in a part of my brain now. painful...sob sob...will i go crazy or mind goes haywire? yaya, i wish for that part that got clogged was storing the history for the past months so it won't keep reminding me.

Anyway, my 2 leaders were attacking very well that made them conquering our home-base successfully. It really reflects a person's thoughts when he is playing games, both them were attackers that move fast and shoot accurately just like how they behave in their biz :) Guess what? they were the only 2 that got their jeans turned into fashionable torn jeans, they played real hard. lol.

Got my pics downloaded...wakakakka, do i post my bruise pic or the warrior pic better? i think better not scaring people off from shoooooting. So, here you go.




Comments

Anonymous said…
I guess yr leader r the type whom r work hard, play even harder!!
Salem
Unagi said…
yea :)

Popular posts from this blog

Re: Just Do It

回忆

Pickup & Delivery Laundry Buffet Package in KL & Penang - EasyWash