学写中文

I was practising Chinese character writing on the whiteboard in office for hours but still "cannot go", my writing just flew here and there when speed added in. It was preparation for my first time as whiteboard writer and was assigned to be in one of the most important session throughout the 2 days course. On the night before, my teacher offered to pass me his secret recipe of being able to write big and square chinese characters with speed. So, that night i practised diligently with his full patience & passion in his room. I've never learnt something from such a basic level for long long time already ever since kindergarten. 一瞥,一横,一竖,一字一字的写满了好多张纸,从慢到中等速度,从原本的一堆屎进步到还可以的字。原来写中文也有技巧,每一撇一捺都非常讲究。Hehe, i really learnt something that night. :)
*Memories flashed back, it was exactly one year ago. This night.*

Comments

Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular posts from this blog

Re: Just Do It

回忆

Pickup & Delivery Laundry Buffet Package in KL & Penang - EasyWash