Art Painting

sis came home with 2 big circles on the drawing paper wanting to come up with a finished painting plate design. since the PMR is coming next mon, i have no idea why the teacher still wants them to draw this thing? so i agreed to help on. heheheh...she thought i always sapu "A" during my school time but i din tell her art was the subject that i never get an "A", wahaha, so she pang sim let me draw and paint for her. some idea suddenly crossed my mind - a chinese traditional plate. hahahha so this is the outcome of my drawing and painting of a plate from a direct view with no 3D. hahahh can do? the last time helping her painting was the merdeka national flag with our 3 big bangsa. heheeh i'm back to my water-coloring time. well it's not that good, but she seemed to have a satisfied look at me :P

Comments

MelPen said…
wah.. chim lor.. I pratice 10 years also cannot come out with this standard... Sapu all "A" so keat ah... never tell me :P
Unagi said…
hahah no la, i said i sapu all A NOT ma....u mean u practise 10 yrs also cannot come out with such poor drawing rite? i know i know...
Anonymous said…
How's sis?
She must have grown a lot? How's her school work? Does she still enjoy chicken rice like she used to?
She's such a gem. You are so fortunate.

Popular posts from this blog

Re: Just Do It

回忆

Pickup & Delivery Laundry Buffet Package in KL & Penang - EasyWash