Merry Merry Christmas!

Received first christmas gift...first wish came true ;) thankful.
Wishing all a Happy Merry Wonderful Christmas! i'm gonna enjoy myself to the max with my crazy gang, yeah! yeah! yeah! have planned to be a secret santarina this year, feel it's much happier to give without expecting any return, the happiness in people's face, invaluable.

So happen i dropped by the mall last nite in a hurry to buy a gift, while someone is waiting in the car for me. so what i had in mind was to rush quickly to the store and get what i want then head back to the car. my target and direction was vy clear. somehow, i can merely listen to some christmas carols presented by a group of handicap on the stage. i gave a glance and continued rushing my way. there were volunteers holding boxes for donation and candies around the area too. i tried to avoid the spots. finally i reached the store, got what i want and got back up to the escalator. at my final step out of the escalator, one of the volunteers smiled at me and said something like, "pls donate for the disabled....." i didn't stop at all and showed a bo-chap look to him/her (i seriously bo-chap so i dunno if it's a him or her)....heading to the car, which was quite a long walk. something suddenly struck my mind, and my heart. IDIOT me! what kinda look was that given to the volunteers? am i really in such a HURRY that i can't even stop or smile or support them at all??? don't i have some money in my purse that might be able to raise a smiley face on a child? the scene kept lingering in my mind. Oh My.....i finally stopped, turned back and continued to do what i'm supposed to do. I then spent a little moment looking at the stage, enjoyed the caroling, they were very well dressed up, in red, in christmas hat, some in wheelchair, sang happily that i can see their bright white teeth too. The moment the person smiled and thanked me passing me a candy and booklet, i felt so much that my eyes suddenly filled up with tears, while his face, his sincerity, his kindness, the warmth christmas carols from the stage, overwhelmed me.

Life. When we're busy pursuing what we wanted so much, sometimes it's good to stop by, look at people and things around us that might mean so much more than anything else we're actually pursuing. Happiness and bringing happiness to others mean more at times. Life's beautiful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Re: Just Do It

回忆

Pickup & Delivery Laundry Buffet Package in KL & Penang - EasyWash