You're a Star

Have you forgotten how great you are through times when nobody else reminds you so?
Have you started to believe that you’re just another man on earth struggling to survive through hard times?
Have you begun to admit that you’re a big fat rat running in the race and accept the fact that even if you win the race you’re still a rat?

Has it been a long time since you last truly rest your mind, body and soul, unload all the burden that is built up?
Has it been a long time since you last release your emotion in front of somebody you can really trust and understand you?
Has it been a long time since you last remove the make-up you might have put on on the stage of life?

For once, today, I’ve finally seen some words that reach my heart, I must admit they mean so much and remind me of something I’ve forgotten for so long.

It seems to me that you are a star - an out of reach star from far away sky. I am happy for your wonderful life. You always have nice friends around... It's still in the back of my mind though. One of these days in my life, I am going to reach for the star of my dream, touch her, feel her, talk to her, have a meal with her, and so on. Keep that star shining for me, would you?

I promise I must keep the star shining. :)

Comments

Kancil said…
So Deeeeeeep
小慧 said…
chim-ness, your love letter ah?
Unagi said…
what love letter. just some words of encouragement :)
Chiat Hau said…
Keng!... it is good for everyone also. :) thx for sharing :)

Popular posts from this blog

Re: Just Do It

回忆

Pickup & Delivery Laundry Buffet Package in KL & Penang - EasyWash