Gandhi

From meimei's ngam-cham blog, noticed this that she learnt from the book she recently borrowed from me, which was highly recommended by her boss and also recommended by my morrie. That's how we started everything.

" Maybe...maybe men are better with anger management or good with 'detachment'. Detachment, this is what I learnt after reading "Tuesdays with Morrie". I felt what Morrie said was right. If you keep thinking of something that affects your emotions, you are not letting youreself going through what you are experiencing, you are attached to this emotion! So, one must learn to detach to move forward. "


Mine...i remembered morrie throwed me a question, what was the famous words Mahatma Gandhi said in the book? i was so kan-cheong trying to remember and searching for the answer...of coz, i got it correct! “Each night, when I go to sleep, I die. And the next morning, when I wake up, I am reborn.” When Gandhi spoke those famous words he was inviting us all to live our lives to the full – for after all, if we don’t use the precious life we have then we may as well be dead – what difference would it make?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Re: Just Do It

回忆

Pickup & Delivery Laundry Buffet Package in KL & Penang - EasyWash