I Am Legend

After spending enough time in the room, we had lunch with Marcus, it's always nice to have 3 of us together :) good chat and nice meal. Went for 'I Am Legend', unexpected things appeared but overall not bad, mainly because of 2 things, Will Smith and the person watching with. After grabbing some books from Popular, we headed to QB for dinner before sending off for the whole-night journey. This trip, my morrie in life enlightened me a lot by sharing with me the "Conversations with God". I have to really catch up this book else i can't communicate with him anymore...i can see one has improved and benefited so much from this book that made him moved forward standing far ahead of me, i can't be stagnant at the same footstep.

The most unforgetable moment of this trip was the dinner @ Sushi King QB. No one has ever "scolded" me so directly and being so frank to me to wake up my idea. The book has mentioned too, there are no victims in the world, and no villains. The worst thing that could happen in oneself is by pitying yourself. Stop thinking that way. You have no intention to move on, to move towards to have a goal. Emotionally unstable. Anyone in the world would not want to do a biz with you. Stop blaming others. And if you ever have a mentor, that's not the way to have asked for things, nor just waiting there. Ask yourself, what's your value? why do people need you to be in the biz? Don't come to me and cry. In business world, no one will ever pity you. If you were others, i would have scolded you heavily... etc etc. All those words stroke my mind right, to be serious, not a nice word to listen at all. But deep in my heart, i know i must treasure this advice, i may not find a second person that understands me & my condition so well, yet can scold me to my heart that wakes me up. Thanks dear. I have 2 choices now, and i know what path to choose.

With the help of morrie and the book, i have improved. I have to keep myself up with my lifetime mentor, emotionally, physically, spiritually. Thanks so much for everything. I will stand up again.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Have u finished reading the book??
Anonymous said…
Have you finished it already?

Popular posts from this blog

Re: Just Do It

回忆

Pickup & Delivery Laundry Buffet Package in KL & Penang - EasyWash