Ferrari

i'm back. it has been tiring but vy fruitful trip. been seeing so many things in the real biz world, real life example, meeting those big shots bizmen who run many famous biz chain that many ppl might know but still remain humble and helpful. one of them is the jogoya that we've been talking bout, belonged to one of their partners. picked them up from the airport who came in first class. in the same car, eating on the same table, had discussion in the hotel lobby. for me, i treat it as a vy good learning opportunity so i asked as many questions and picked up as many things as i could from them. i have already earned back more than a ferrari from this trip.

of all the things, character, mindset, knowledge, experience that i had in me, i must say wbg had played an important role in the past in molding me. it has made me a better person in every aspects of my life. Thank you WBG, no matter what and where you'll end up be and at, i've walked into your life and you've walked into mine to make me ready for many things in the world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Re: Just Do It

回忆

Pickup & Delivery Laundry Buffet Package in KL & Penang - EasyWash