In memory of Jimmy Gilmore

This is a saddening news i've just received...i was stunned... :::::(
I lost somebody who was so dear without knowing when and what happened. It's hard for me to accept the fact that i've lost him forever. I was just reading through all of our corresponding mails right before receiving this news. They are still so fresh in my mind and Jim has been staying alive to me.

From: "Martha Thornton"
To: "May Ling Ho"
Subject: Re: Status Report
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 09:50:47 -0500
May Ling, are you asking about Jimmy Gilmore? I hate to tell you that he passed away. I'm writing because I heard him mention you a lot. We were a "couple" for a while and stayed good friends. He always talked about his " little friend" May Ling. Please let me know if you get this.
Martha Thornton

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Re: Just Do It

回忆

Pickup & Delivery Laundry Buffet Package in KL & Penang - EasyWash