Happy Birthday Unagi

Looking at the wall clock...another hour and 27 Jan is over soon. This is a year with many many wishes and blessing from many people. One of the most surprising one comes far from Folsom...

From: "Simmons, Kelley E" kelley.e.simmons@intel.com
To: homl homl7@yahoo.com
Sent: Saturday, January 27, 2007 2:03:14 PM
Subject: Happy Birthday May Ling

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear May Ling, happy birthday to you :)

I tried to get in touch with you today and this evening to say Happy Birthday :) it was so nice to get your cell phone message I tried that but could not get through. I ended up calling Ee Leen to transfer me and still could not get through :( but old reliable email I hope makes it to you hahhahhahahah well Happy Birthday May Ling, you are so sweet. I hope you have a wonderful birthday. I think of you and May Yuen a lot, when you got me that cake on my last birthday, that was such a surprise to me, so nice and unexpected :) I will be going to bed now, I sure tried to get in touch with you today hahahhahah bye bye.

Your friend Kelley


Have not cut birthday cake nor blowing candles with birthday song. No single pic taken either. I had a very different birthday this year. A day which filled with memories, good & bad, sweet & sour...a very extreme feelings. Of course the dinner from Eric korkor and the rest of the gang in AC was a special one. I feel the warmth of friendship. *Thank you Rae for the cute t-shirt from Thailand.* *Thank you Mr Kon for the "Kokopelli" from Arizona* *Thank you Morrie for the pendant as i was looking to buy one for myself also*...etc...

Pushed away all the kind invitations from friends and family anticipating for an event, but it did not happen at last. well, time to let go...thanks for the great memories in PG...

Comments

Anonymous said…
be successful and wish you all dreams come true...! same as you wish me on Jan11.

lbk
Unagi said…
is this lobak? haha i was guessing who leh...surprise surprise :)
不精な猫 said…
happy belated birthday ;P
Anonymous said…
Happy birthday, sorry to have not told you personally that day.

Popular posts from this blog

Re: Just Do It

回忆

Pickup & Delivery Laundry Buffet Package in KL & Penang - EasyWash