Better

Feel so much better in the evening :) Surprisingly, i managed to control myself not to be down for so long and so "chi-charm" anymore, cry cry cry like nobody biz... Yuppie! my EQ is improving! or maybe after somebody called to apologise and "thum" me back. Not that i like to receive apology from ppl, but i was reallyyyy mad!

I've never been this mad before ever in life, heart was pounding fast, hands and feet turned cold, head was about to explode, chest was about to burst, body shivering...even needed to go to pantry to get a cup of hot water to hold on it to warm myself up, stable myself down...the kind of feelings, didn't feel good at all....as if i was going insane...can't do anything but to accept whatever ppl do to us....staying calm, same time need to act steady helping peers solving issues.....skipped dinner for the 2 hours chat...

errr.....but well, i'm alright now. At least a warm call from far and in between meetings melted me down, when i was driving home at night. i'm indeed insane. okie dok, going to bed getting a good sleep now, ready for a better battle tomorrow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Re: Just Do It

回忆

Pickup & Delivery Laundry Buffet Package in KL & Penang - EasyWash