buddy

my buddy is back my buddy is back my buddy is back!!! it's another surprise of the week! so happy to meet him again today! thanks for the nice lunchie, heheehhe.....

he is a very special buddy of mine, sometimes tells ppl we're cousins and makes them believe for years, sometimes calls and talks for hours (but lesser after have to make long distance calls), sometimes dreams the impossible together, sometimes scolds me, sometimes cries w me, sometimes writes me very sentimental letter/mail when he's in the mood (but so far only ONE in 1.5 yr), sometimes forgets and doesnt care bout me......even now that he's back, FORGOT to bring out the chocolate for me!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thanks for promoting me in this way. It is so sweet of you, cousin!

Popular posts from this blog

Re: Just Do It

回忆

Pickup & Delivery Laundry Buffet Package in KL & Penang - EasyWash