Awakening

Forget "Comfortable", Go for "RICH"!! - T. Harv Eker

first, i saw this quote in FB posted by Sam. It stroke my mind. have i forgotten this? as i've been living in my comfort zone being so comfortable that i was totally unwilling to get out or get up to do anything. and even worse, i had a thought to mysef that, it's nice to live it this way, i'm happy :) and again i reckon, i have much laughters everyday as compared to the year before!

"The secret of success is to know something nobody else knows." - Aristotle Onassis

one week later, i saw this when i was searching for quotes on the internet considering if i wanted to add it in my monthly newsletter that i'm sending out.

a few days later, Chad, a Chinese American friend of mine pinged me in msn, telling me all the good news and feedback that he got bout the products he purchased from me last year, and he wanted more. so from there we communicated on the deal and i advised to test out the market and start it as a business there. he agreed that it sounds like a plan too. hence, after consulting dad (my business mentor!) on the pricing and strategies, we closed the deal within an hour over msn =) and i made an extra US$530 that day @ work. yahoooo~! not much, but certainly a good start for me.

now, i started thinking.........and dreaming again.............. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Re: Just Do It

回忆

Pickup & Delivery Laundry Buffet Package in KL & Penang - EasyWash