Wohooo~!!



ALL these? for me?? ALL at once??? wahahhahaa....and again my mind power & the law of attraction, Vera Wang! that i've once been searching for it some time ago, and even requested ppl to get it for me from Singapore Airport as i failed to find it from M'sia years back, yet i did not get it. but now?? without hinting nor asking nor showing nor anything, it just appeared right in front of meeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! guess now with ALL these + ALL those given by jimui's hengtai's during my farewell to get big fish in new environment, they are enough for me to use for the next 2 years d. muahahhhaha

Big THANK YOU! *hugz* ;)

Comments

TM Tan said…
hmm...agree and believe in how 'POWER' of the mind power of ourselves & the law of attraction now :) always think in the positive way and, be confident with what you are heading to :)

Don't need to thank me...thank my... :p But, i deserve the *hugz*, kakaka...
Unagi said…
hehehe :P

Popular posts from this blog

Re: Just Do It

回忆

Pickup & Delivery Laundry Buffet Package in KL & Penang - EasyWash