Life's fragile

that's our last dinner with him at his favourite choo char behind USM, that's our last cny gathering with him at my house, that's the last email from him just 2 weeks ago helping me so hard to look around for jobs for my friends, that's the last sms from him on Valentine's Day that says, "Love is not only made for lovers. It's also for friends who love each other better than lovers. Wish u a HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!" and for the moment i read that very sms, i felt that he's really a dear friend, and somehow i felt touched.

it's been so sudden that i received the news in the middle of the night, that made me couldn't sleep for the whole night. i've been trying to believe this had happened to such a bright guy who lent helping hands whenever ppl needed. his contagious laughters & all the memories, will be remembered. RIP my primary schoolmate.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Re: Just Do It

回忆

Pickup & Delivery Laundry Buffet Package in KL & Penang - EasyWash