My Currypuff =)

It's currypuff time! suddenly thought of currypuff yesterday and there...i started my currypuff project right after work...it took me almost 4 hours to complete everything, from buying necessary ingrediants, to boiling, to chopping, to blending, to preparing filling, to preparing the "skin", to deep frying them. of coz including time consulting my sifu ah ma. show u my currypuff making process...

1. Boil the sweet potatoes & potatoes

2. Prepare the rempah

3. Knead the sweet potatoes, mix with flour as preparation for the "skin"

4. Potatoes + rempah = The Filling

5. The "skin" & the filling, ready to be wrapped

6. me in action

7. self-made currypuffs always have FULL fillings

8. w my sifu beside and another helping hand

9. ready to be in the wok

10. Deep fry with low heat

want some? ;)

其实真正的幸福,就是每天可以有闲暇能跟家人与爱人一起,欣赏、共享、一起相拥入眠……看似琐碎,其实是最幸福的事情。而最难的,恰恰在于如何将最平凡的事,持续地维持下去;将最幸福的事情,永远地珍惜。=)

摘自《世界的最后一夜》

Comments

Chiat Hau said…
Yeah... I want some... when wanna pass some over? :"P
ML said…
so many!!! 1 oso never leave for me..cis!
Unagi said…
豪, thank you for ur support!! hahah will remember ur share when i deliver to intel :)

ML, u got blog?? become soft d lah by the time i bring...this is experiment product k? potluck time i try again la if u all want...or prefer my super cheesecake?
Kancil said…
Sure want la.. didn't even offer to me! Send me the recipe.
MelPen said…
Can airmail some to me boh?
ML said…
I dont really have a blog la.. there was one tat i shared with my frens.. but did not update for a loooooong time liao...kaka.
cincai la...u wanna make super cheesecake oso can. but i love currypuffs *hint. :P

p/s: i thot u supposed to promote my egg tart oso? :P
小慧 said…
i want also!!
Unagi said…
kancil & 小慧, okok if i can successfully make nice ones :P

MelPen, u might as well find currypuff stall in Mel and buy it there and eat. easier.

ML, share me ur blog link!!! and wait lar, ur eggtart must be in one blog entry by itself one cannot tie together with mine ma, must have priviledge for ur egg tarts also :P
Beh, YC said…
look good but sien no didn't share some with ex-colleagues...:P
Unknown said…
Can I have a few posted to Oz?

Popular posts from this blog

Re: Just Do It

回忆

Pickup & Delivery Laundry Buffet Package in KL & Penang - EasyWash