hokkien wua

this morning in the email conversation #1 with miss A...

me: U back on 24th? Which day lai eh?

A: I will arrive next Tues nite. Lai eh = meet up? :p (apparently she was trying to figure out what is "lai eh" and asking me. It's in fact just a particle that has little or no meaning, for those who can catch it. But since she asked, so i took the effort to explain...)

me: Lai eh = hokkien, 来的
Which day 来的? :P


(After the explanation, i thought it was clear enough. and yes, she said she got me in the first line too.)

A: Haha, got u.
Abt 12-13 of every mth. Wat abt u?


(i paused for a few seconds thinking, she doesn't come back monthly, does she? what could that be??.................oooooooooooooohhhhhhh~! the monthly thingyyyyy)

me: What?????? Ahhahahhah not asking u which day u lai yeh lah…hahahha
See until I blur blur…
(and what for i go ask her this out of sudden?!?! yet she asked me back somemore!)

.
.
.
m
o
r
e

e
x
p
l
a
n
a
t
i
o
n
.
.
.

A: Haha (laugh like hell)...blur me....

-.-"


this morning in the email conversation #2 with another person ACL...

CL: I need your help… can you please ask your brother which mother board is suitable for Core2 Quad Q9300 2.50 GHz? Thanks.

me: [forwarded the email to my bro & cc'ed CL in] Please advice.

bro: [replied to me only] AIG 350 @ 1.18 & C 250 @ 3.18 (i thought, good, got 2 choices for CL though i didn't really read what was that)

me: [wondering why is he not looping CL in, so forwarded the mail to CL] FYI.

CL: [to me only] What brand?

me: [forwarded to bro again, thinking why don't they just copy each other in the email chain???]

f
e
w

m
i
n
u
t
e
s

l
a
t
e
r
.
.
.

bro: [to me only] U siao ar.. I send u the share we bought u go n send to ur friend…

me: [go check back wat bro typed me and got a burst, then steadily replied CL] Hahahahahha!!!!!! Pls ignore.

CL: No wonder la… I blur leow… never heard of the brand and so simple the model…. I thought is pirated mother board… :P (i can imagine what's on his face when he asked me what brand??? lol)

after that, they IM each other directly.........that solved the doubts so much easier right!!! -.-""

Comments

Kancil said…
I guess mama-san spread the virus to you leow... you become blur :|
Unagi said…
yayaya..! she did...
小慧 said…
Hahaha...was reading this while chairing meeting...had to tahan not to laugh out la!
MelPen said…
Wah so rich ah... AIG 350 Shares and Citigroup 250 Shares... Anyway.. I entered Citigroup at 1.05 :P
Unagi said…
melpen, then u are RICH!! come on, what is 350 and 250....right....
Unagi said…
小慧, chairing meeting still can read bo bo blog...

Popular posts from this blog

Re: Just Do It

回忆

Pickup & Delivery Laundry Buffet Package in KL & Penang - EasyWash