my recent baking & cooking =)

enjoy~!

the sweet series....




and the savoury.....

otak-otak

Comments

Kancil said…
too much la! didn't invite me to eat. Only displaying here!
Unagi said…
tmr bring u, i just prepared something..........but u going seminar leh!
pING said…
wei....u know so many thing, will u bring me some when i visit u??
Unagi said…
ping, u got blog one hor!! kfc pulak...when u visit me, we go TAO ma, noneed i cook! muahahhaa
Anonymous said…
wah...thanks for the karipup ya. where did you buy it? hehehe... can open biz lo...btw, i want the sushi le...got? hehehe...
Unagi said…
welcome hehe improving k? u guys happen to try my experimental products.
Anonymous said…
wow, how i wish I could have the good fortune to taste these often..

Popular posts from this blog

Re: Just Do It

回忆

Pickup & Delivery Laundry Buffet Package in KL & Penang - EasyWash