saman!!

i kena saman! got the pink card 2 days ago to my old house from the registered pos laju, nobody attended to it, so i needa go to post office to collect, not knowing what mystery gift was that. one thing wondering in my mind, could it be intel sending me my long overdue EA form since the ex-employee personnel told me that they had sent out? "hello? i dont need it anymore as i've already submitted my income tax" but still i want to know what was that.

shiiiiiiiittt....when i saw URUSAN SERI PADUKA BAGINDA on that big piece of paper! i would rather not wasting my effort to go collect that damn paper that would cost me more. fine, opened it up, it says my driving speed was 84km/h and the speed limit was 70km/h, yes, at that very road, Lebuhraya Sg Nibong, end of last month. The system in Malaysia is to hide the speed trap camera and happily waiting to catch you on the spot, so they become richer in a way. On the other hand, the system in other countries, is to warn you and let you know up front where the speed traps are located so the people would slow down to be safe. see the difference? the latter serves the purpose more, right?

Good, they are very effective at this thing. They are even more rajin to stand by the road side everyday to earn some pocket $. This is a fact, a Malaysian fact, sadly. Why can't they put a little effort on those Mat Rempit or watever they are calling it now, Samseng Jalanan, which Penang state is at Top 2 in Malaysia? or put some effort on the real crimes? Do you know Malaysia has one of the most number of Government Officials in the WORLD, yet our public services are at this quality? It's at the proportion of 1:23, can you imagine that? 1 serving only 23. it's a shame.

Ok stop the crap, now, i need to pay. got 50% discount if pay online? ok lor....pay....else later police comes and asks me to go to court then susah...............ishhhhhh~!!!

Comments

Chiat Hau said…
I also kena before same speed but kena @ 75km/hr!! Imagine that... really shitty right... openly look at it... at least you will know where not to speed next round.
MelPen said…
aiya.. this is nothing new, the last one I paid off is telling me I am driving 1km/hr over the speed limit.. damm.. I thought got tolerant of +/- 10%??? Anyway.. I just check online record and found that I got another speeding ticket.. which they never bother send to me since 2007... should I pay it ??? :P
Unagi said…
豪, how much did u pay ar?
MelPen, see lah, after u asking me the other day now i kena, no good. u noneed to pay la, i reside here say scare they come to my house and catch me. they really do. it happened to my bro's friend. wahahhaha EFFICIENT huh!
Kancil said…
F! I just received 2 letters from income tax asked me to pay the tax for 2006 and 2007. Total up is RM65xx.... Really shit! I went to the office so many times and they didn't ask me to pay and said my record is good enough. Now asked me to pay!
Chiat Hau said…
Unagi, I think I paid RM200 last time. (Still feel a bit shitty now...) - I still got one with me that I decided not to pay yet. :"P

Kancil - I also kena (As I told you before...) yours is RM6.5k ++? or RM65?

Popular posts from this blog

Re: Just Do It

回忆

Pickup & Delivery Laundry Buffet Package in KL & Penang - EasyWash