911

Sept 11 is a memorable date for me. Besides the 911 attack scene on TV 6 years ago that is still fresh in my mind, it was the date i had my first footstep onto the land of United States, 2 years ago - Sept 11, 2005. Of course, i still remember vividly the feelings of travelling alone for such a long distance to a place i was totally unfamiliar with. Only one feeling - excited. I was more than prepared to get myself in exploring in anything i was gonna face. Being landed on 911, the custom and security were certainly way more strict than normal. I remember when i came to one of the security checkpoint, the lady in front of me had to take off her boots and opened up her luggages and had everything examined. When it came to my turn, the police officer just shouted, "this young lady, you may go." i was so happy to hear that, as that really saved hell lot of time so for me to catch my next flight in time. I had my secret of going thru them smoothly though, pretended "innocent" and looked at him, muahahha. :P it made me think of the cat in The Shrek. lol
This pic is really nothing special, but it was the very first pic i captured once i walked out from LAX Tom Bradley Terminal, walking towards my terminal to continue next flight to Sacramento. I took out my camera when i saw this flag of United States, and i said to myself, "finally...i made myself here :)" I'm not trying to portray anything or being snobbish, but it's simply because it's a country that i've been hearing alot ever since young, from disney cartoons, disneyland - the happiest place on earth, hollywood, beverly hill to the efficiency of cops... After taking a deep cooling breath and smiled to myself, i continued to head towards my destination... :) It feels really good to me, even until now. :)
Morrie said we'll be there one day, that's his promise and asked me to save the conversation. instead of just saving it, i would announce it so the signal is sent better to the universe. The Law of Attraction.:) "United States, i will come back again for leisure and not work :)"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Re: Just Do It

回忆

Pickup & Delivery Laundry Buffet Package in KL & Penang - EasyWash