Morrie & I

Still remember my morrie? We've gone through so much that if i were to ever publish a book, it would be called "My life with Morrie" and not just Tuesdays. So much of ups and downs that we've gone through together, so much of lessons we learnt together, so much of life realisations, so much of reflections, so much of crazy things that neither one of us could have thought of doing together, so much of heart to heart sharing, so much of promises and dreams, so much of so many...i repent for things that i had done that might not show respect or might had disappointed my morrie so much. Now that i have got myself a mission, No 1 mission to help him gain back his health at tip top. Let's leave everything behind and just focus on this k? Let's do it :) Give me 3 months time and i will return a whole new healthy morrie. :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
morrie hidup.... Hidup morrie.... hehehe..... Salem

Popular posts from this blog

Re: Just Do It

回忆

Pickup & Delivery Laundry Buffet Package in KL & Penang - EasyWash