Christmas Party 2006

It's another year...Christmas is over now and i had a special one this year, with me first time in my memory attending a christmas party in friend's house with Santa Clause and having gift exchange, with a surprise special guest in PG, with me first time organising a party in office and made it a success. :)
This year we got more people in the pic taken in front of our every-year-the-same Christmas tree. see? so many new faces, making me no longer the youngest in the department :( see the little girl pic projected on the wall? hehehe...guess who? it's so much fun to look at each of our childhood pic and guess who they are, some even have the difficulty to differentiate if that's a boy or girl, lol~
Next, our word/phrase guessing by acting them out to group members one by one, and the last one says out the answer. I finally know how to upload a movie :) see my dear team lead's acting skills...



Umm...the answer was a movie title "Meet the Parents", and that's what he acted. 1-10, how much do you give? lol~ Lastly, our White Elephant Gift Exchange session, which made the gift exchange part interesting. Thanks to Bryan who shared this idea with us. This is my gift that was 'stolen' from PG which she 'stole' from MW. :) Recommendation: Visit Poi 2 the PoiPoi as he has a nice blog on this event!

Comments

Anonymous said…
oh, That is called White Elephant Gift Exchange! I tried that many years ago in a relative Christmas party. It is quite fun actually compare to those traditional boring gift exchange. Guess what, I got myself an esprit watch from the game! :)
Unagi said…
Wow! can't believe still got ppl buy expensive stuff for gift exchange nowadays :P you're so lucky! what do you have for this year then?

Popular posts from this blog

Re: Just Do It

回忆

Pickup & Delivery Laundry Buffet Package in KL & Penang - EasyWash