Happy Anniversary "New-born Unagi's Home"

Saw poipoi's anniversary reminds me to check mine too...oopss...it's one day over now...nvm, in US it's still Thursday, 21 Dec 2006. Happy Anniversary "unagiz.blogspot.com"!! Hurray!

(Wednesday, December 21, 2005) The born of "New-born Unagi's Home"

Thanks to you who keep me going with this write-ups, although not very interesting nor very fancy... But you spent your time here with me bearing with my mumbles, viewing the ugly/nice photos, listening to music i play...the checker on number of visitors does give me huge encouragement, and keep my momentum going.

Well, it's another year. Let's see how am i going to spend my Christmas and New Year this time. Remember last year i spent my Christmas eve with Leong koko, odd, how did we both end up to be together on that day and only both us?! Yeah, i think we must thank to the free Haagen Dazs voucher that Intel gave us? I still have the nice pics in my Dec 2005 blog where we had the fondue :) I'd like to say thank you for spending your time with me so at least i did not stay home alone. :P Umm...this year, i will have 2 parties during Christmas eve; Marcus house and Daniel's housewarming. Christmas night itself, i will be spending it with my beloved peers in GSM with the party we organise. Right after the party, i will need to work from 9pm to next day 9am covering CR...looks like i will be kept busy this season.

Once again, thanks to everyone of you! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2007~! Not forgetting, today is 冬至。冬至快乐吃汤圆!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wishing you a merry christmas and a happy happy new year. :)

You definitely will have.
Unagi said…
Thank you so much. Special wishes of merry christmas and happy new year to you too. :)
Anonymous said…
Y name yourself UNAGI? Y not Wasapi? hehehe.... Merry Christmas... Salem
Unagi said…
My friend name Wasabi d ma...hehehe...Merry Christmas!

Popular posts from this blog

Re: Just Do It

回忆

Pickup & Delivery Laundry Buffet Package in KL & Penang - EasyWash